Friday, November 17, 2023

Wander On Board (Didsy Prologue)

Sal was normally able to sense when an Omny was approaching, his dimensional teleportation powers keened into every one of their unique cosmic signatures. The Omnys, of course, could block him from detecting them at any time, and it was mostly either a courtesy that they didn’t, or they simply didn’t think about it.
 
Unless they wanted to pull a little prank, of course! As Sal stood atop a high cliff in the Rockies of Thrae, a womanly form suddenly pressed itself against his back. It had been a while since anyone had been able to sneak up on him, and he jerked forward in a moment of actual panic, attempting to whirl, only for slim feminine arms to slip around and hug him firmly from behind. Soft, warm lips fastened onto an erogenous spot on his neck and suckled briefly, causing him to let out a little mew of pleasure, his body to shiver, and for his pants to get much tighter.
 
The hickie only lasted a couple seconds, but that was all it took for him to nearly nut in his pants! Before he could, however, the arms let him go, and the girl stepped back, giggling as Sal stumbled forward and whirled around, his face flush as he gave her a scowl.
 
“Damn it, Lettie! You’re not allowed to just jump me like that anymore!”
 
“Aw, that was just a little hello love tap!” said the country cutie, shooting him a bemused smirk. “Take the broomstick out of yer ass! Or, if you want to keep it up there, at least wiggle it around a little bit!”
 
Sal swallowed, took a breath, and composed himself. “What do you want?”
 
“Gosh, Sal, it’s like you’re not even happy to see me!” she said with a pout. She glanced downwards. “Well, part of you isn’t. The other part—”
 
“What. Do. You. Want?
 
Lettie paused and frowned for real. “C’mon, Sal, ease up. I’m not here to rape you this time.”
 
Sal met her gaze for a moment, closed his eyes, and composed himself a bit further. Opening them again, he kept his voice calm. “Okay. Fine. But please do not sneak up on me like that.”
 
Gosh, was I really that bad for you? Don’t forget, we’re based on your sex fantasies.”
 
“My older fantasies. From when I didn’t think much of myself.”
 
“So Kat doesn’t still brutalize you with overpowered femdom?”
 
“I trust Kat.”
 
“And you don’t trust little ol’ me?” She pouted again and bat her eyes.
 
“Not really, no.”
 
“Oh fer gosh sake! I’m not Megan.”
 
Sal shook his head with a sardonic smirk. “See, Megan I can trust to be a cruel bitch every time. The problem with you is I have no idea if you’re going to be a sweetheart, or if this is going to be one of your axe murderer days.”
 
Lettie rolled her eyes. “I haven’t gone Dark Trickster Mode since we first made this Omnyverse.”
 
“Last time you had me, you turned me into a girl and gang-raped me with futa versions of yourself.”
 
Lettie laughed. “Yeah, that was pretty hot! But if you’ll recall, I switched you back to a boy and let you fuck the ass of every me in revenge! Then I turned myself into ice cream, and you into the chocolate chips and… well, you know the rest, you were there!”
 
Sal just stared at her. Lettie rolled her eyes again with a sourpuss scowl. “Alright, alright, I can be traumatizing sometimes. I’ll admit it. You want to have a go at me sometime with a powerless version of myself, I’ll let you have at me. Then will you forgive me?”
 
Sal sighed. “Hard to forgive you when it’s hard to really be mad at you for just being what you are. And you’ve definitely grown since your earliest, wildest incarnation.”
 
“Alright, good! So what’s the problem?”
 
“You just fuckin’ startled me, okay? I hate that!”
 
“Ah, whatever you big baby!”
 
“Okay. So. One more time. What do you want?”
 
Lettie grinned and shrugged. “I was just gunna ask a little favor. I got this Created, a Story Girl. I’ve let her loose on the Omnyverse, to explore around and have her own adventures.” Sal opened his mouth to speak, but she waved him off. “Don’t worry, she’s probably the least slutty Created I’ve ever made. Cute bunny girl librarian sorceress. Anyway, she wants to explore the whole of the Omnyverse, but there are certain Worlds that aren’t immediately accessible. Also, she could probably use a few companions to help her out. And since I see you don’t have much to do but wander around like a vagrant…”
 
“You want me to join her party?”
 
“At least help her get to places. I’m not saying you have to get involved, but I think you might like her enough to wanna tag along on a few of her jaunts. Frankly, you could stand to start making some mortal friends again.” Lettie winked. “Also, her magic recharges through sex, so it’d be useful for her to have a guy around.”
 
Sal gave her a flat expression. “Of course it does. So where can I meet her?”
 
“I’ll have her come to you when she’s ready for a jump. I’ll let you know when.” She bounced over and gave Sal a hug and a kiss on the cheek. “Thanks, buddy!”
 
“Sure,” Sal mumbled, resisting the urge to adjust his pants.
 
Lettie made a little wave, but before she vanished, she paused and gave Sal a sympathetic smile. “Hey. Sorry if I was a little much back then.”
 
Sal nodded, but his expression didn’t change. “Sure.”
 
Lettie vanished, leaving him to adjust himself in peace, and wonder just what sort of ridiculous shenanigans he’d agreed to commit to. Maybe this was still just a set up to rope him into another one of her asinine sex games. Maybe she really was just trying to help one of her Created. If that was so, then maybe she had grown more caring and considerate, and he should have been less harsh on her. Either way, she wasn’t wrong, either. It might be nice to have something concrete to do with his time.

No comments:

Post a Comment