Monday, August 17, 2026

Artful Encounter

Before she’d even entered the room, Sal knew she was coming. He was nonetheless rather startled when, instead of the towering Indian woman of Amazonian stature and exotic fashion sense, a five-foot-nothing young woman with horn-rimmed glasses and an utterly bland turtleneck sweater and slacks, came into the room with the last of the students. She still had some of that calm, confident allure about her, but her body language and resting bitch face made it clear she was there to study, not get chatted up by her fellow students.

Sal had to double-check with his Blessed senses to make sure, but there was no mistaking the dimensional signature of an Omnymphotent, whatever form they took. Unless, of course, they made a point to trick him.

Devi, in a completely unassuming mortal guise, nonchalantly slid her gaze over to Sal, then proceeded to walk right over to him, sitting on the stool next to him. She started setting up her easel without even giving him a second glance.

Sal proceeded to do the same, but kept giving her the side-eye, wondering what to say. Of all the Omnymphotents, despite being one of the oldest, one of the ones he had directly created before his Avatar had been dragged into their world, Devi was one he had barely interacted with. The alpha-domme goddess was a devout lesbian, so he’d never been subjected to her erotic impulses before. He’d also had very little reason to go to her World of Aztlazon, aside from a couple Wayfarer missions where all he’d done was transport his guildmates to the World and back. He couldn’t even recall the last time they’d spoken, or if they’d had any real conversation outside of cordial acknowledgements.

Also, he knew Devi was interested in art, but since when was she taking undergrad-level classes for it? He’d seen one of her galleries, she was already at a master-level.

“It’s me, Sal,” Devi said quietly. “No pranks.”

“Oh. Uh. Hi.”

“Hello.”

“Um… why are you…?”

“I like to see the craft from different perspectives,” she said. “I take mortal classes once in a while to renew my thoughts on the matter.” She gestured as a tall cherry-blonde woman in a robe stepped into the room. “Also, she’s one of mine.”

The young woman, tall and clearly fit, nonetheless had to hide a slight blush as she looked towards Devi, who only returned a cool, subtle smile. So, she was one of Devi’s Playthings, no doubt scheduled to serve the Omny after the class was over. Or during, perhaps, while everyone was watching.

Devi, not even remotely caring about Sal’s mental privacy, responded to his thoughts, “She doesn’t know I’m an Omny yet. She thinks I’m a mortal witch. I haven’t decided if I should introduce her to my true self yet.”

“Hmm.” Sal glanced the woman over, then looked back to Devi. The goddess currently sported that sexy-cute-hipster appeal, shorter than the model she was setting up to play with. He frankly had never even considered Devi would take such a humble form, especially not for one of her Playthings.

“All of us occasionally dabble in a few games that go against our grain,” said Devi. “You should know that.”

“I suppose I did, but forgot,” he said. “I hang out with the lot of you as your regular selves all the time, and I don’t really see your truly alternate identities much. I mean, you know, I’ve met Demi and Wyllow in some of their Realplay forms, but they aren’t much different in those roles. At least not to me. And, I guess, Whitney in her Merchant form.”

“You’ve run into Lettie a few times when she’s playing a mortal,” she said. “She thinks it’s funny to see how close she can cut it, blocking your senses.”

“Oh.”

“Shady, too.”

“That doesn’t surprise me.”

“Are you aware she’s been temporarily kicked out of the Omnyverse?” said Devi. She gleaned the answer before he spoke it, but she let him respond.

“Yeah, Kat gave me the rundown. Can’t say I know properly how to feel about aliens being introduced to Earth. Seems very… against the point.”

“I think the point was made and moved on from already when Cyl pushed for the Reforms,” said Devi. “I don’t feel Earth should stray too far from the baseline, but likewise, it wasn’t going to stay mundane forever. It couldn’t if we were really going to allow it to evolve on its own.”

“I suppose that’s true,” said Sal. “The Masquerade wasn’t going to hold forever. If anything, considering the information age we live in, the constant covering up was going to accumulate into evidence of something in itself.”

Devi let slip a slight smirk. “Funny, I said the exact same thing when we were discussing whether to go for it or not.”

Sal smirked back. “What do you know, we do have something in common.”

“We are all fragments of the same Author’s psyche, after all.”

“Hmm. True. Still, I might have introduced aliens in a less ostentatious way.”

“Well, you aren’t the Author anymore.”

“Right.”

“Do you suppose he disapproves as well?”

“He approved it enough to canonize it, but I would guess it bugs him a little. Just like having a Second Omnyverse bugged him at first. But the conceit of the series is to let things happen as you all decide, and he has to commit to it.”

“Far better than watching him endlessly twist in indecision.”

“I won’t argue that.”

When all the students were set up, the model stepped onto a small platform in the center of the room and shed her robe. She was, naturally, quite a beauty, with a body that had most of the men, and several of the women, having to make an effort to stay composed. The teacher told everyone to get started, and the students immediately got to drawing.

Devi’s hand flowed over the page with an expert’s touch. Her technical skill with art was impressive, but she nonetheless applied a concentrated focus, not using her powers to cheat in anyway, at least not in a way that was apparent. Sal wondered if she really had actually put in the hours to practice within mortal limitations, or if she’d just given herself the skill.

“I had a knack even before I Ascended,” she said, keeping her eyes on the model.

Sal glanced around, noting how everyone else was quiet, and not wanting to disturb the peace.

“We can talk,” said Devi. “I’m masking our conversation.”

“Alright,” he said. “Well, to be honest, when I got dumped in here, the lot of you were still pretty early-draft for me. Some of you I still don’t really know much beyond the character profiles. If you had the knack for art, did you ever try to go into an artistic career?”

She shrugged. “I could draw, I could paint, but I always struggled to be particularly artistically creative. I suppose I could have done illustration work and commissions, but I didn’t care for that. I found my calling with modeling and acting instead. It felt more intuitive, I suppose, to just be the art.” She frowned slightly. “Maybe that was lazier of me, but as a mortal, I wanted to ride the high of the sensual moment, rather than slave away at a desk.” She gestured to the classroom. “Now, of course, I have the infinite leeway to do both at my own pace.”

“Makes sense,” said Sal as he worked on his own drawing. “I suppose I can sort of relate. All the ideas I had for genre fiction, all those characters and worlds I made over the decades, and I barely ever managed to actually translate those ideas into stories. And then I fell into doing erotica, and I did so much more of that because it was easier to just let my libido fuel the engine and novelty take the wheel.”

“Quite.” Devi leaned forward and did some particularly delicate detailing on the model’s crotch.

Sal could see the subject of the drawing was getting a little hot and bothered. Despite projecting a calm, cool demeanor, and holding her pose for several minutes already, Sal could tell her breathing was getting a little huskier, her cheeks blushing slightly. Her lower lips also starting to glisten just a bit.

Sal furrowed his brow slightly, glancing to Devi. “Are you, uh…”

“She’s an exhibitionist,” said Devi. “Also, she’s feeling feather-touches across her skin in the places where I touch her picture.” She demonstrated by lightly tracing the outline of the model’s sex with the tip of her pencil, ever so gently tracing it down her slit. The woman on display gasped and shivered, trying to maintain her composure.

None of the other students seemed to notice, and Sal was certain they weren’t seeing what he was. No doubt to their eyes, the woman was the essence of serene, confident calm. Although, he could tell a couple other women in the class were also blushing; were they also Devi’s Playthings? Or perhaps Playthings of other Omnys, whom Devi was allowing to peek in on her fun?

Salamando, of course, had about ten lifetimes of exposure to multiple Omnys at this point, and had regularly been banged to existential excess by them. So, the sight of the gently teased naked woman didn’t exactly kick-start his motor as hard as it would most other people. And, well, not being particularly interested in lesbian eroticism himself, this scenario was usually outside of his innate interest. Still, he couldn’t deny the tickle of excitement in the air as he saw the woman struggle to resist Devi’s teasing.

He’d actually considered it a pleasant break from routine that for once, he’d be in a room with a casually naked woman who wasn’t there as part of some sex game. He should have known better, given the kind of series he’d been written into!

He also gave Devi another curious glance. The Devi he’d envisioned wasn’t much for coy teasing games, usually. But he did remember she sometimes liked to roast her lovers with biblical levels of arousal before getting to the action. This was just a subtler application of the technique, he supposed.

The two were silent for a while, finishing up their portraits. Devi was done before anyone else, but continued to play the pencil over the model’s erogenous zones. The model was quivering and letting out little mews, her excitement oozing down her thighs as she tried her damnedest to stay on her feet.

Even Sal cracked at the sight eventually, and shifted as he felt his cock partly swell in his pants. It was only then he realized this was one of the few times he hadn’t just been diamond-hard sitting right next to an Omny the entire time.

Devi finally glanced at him again as she caught that thought. “You’re welcome.”

“Thanks. Guess you really aren’t just messing with me, huh?”

“I’m here for her. That you happened to sign up for the same class is a coincidence, I assure you.”

“Astronomically unlikely, but I suppose those are the sorts of coincidences that are guaranteed to happen in a story.”

“Indeed. Besides, you’re claimed.” She paused to give her Plaything a breather, and the woman tried to recompose herself.

“I am.” Sal paused, then said, “I suppose I should also thank you for not taking your turns with me when I wasn’t.”

“Don’t bother. It wasn’t altruism or pity on my part. I simply wasn’t interested in sex with you.”

“Right, but, you know, you could have done other things to me, and you didn’t, so, thanks.”

“As I said, I wasn’t interested. That included being vindictive about perceived slights. Things worked out for us in the end.” She reached up and traced her picture with her pencil again. The model, who’d just managed to relax again, jumped and shivered in ticklish response again. “But you’re welcome, I suppose.” She glanced at him. “Funny, though, for all you claim to be claimed, you’ll still let yourself get fucked by other Omnys rather readily, don’t you?”

“Consensually,” he said. “Even if it’s consensual-nonconsent.”

“Does that include continuing to let Megan or Shadia brutalize you beyond your tolerance point?”

He paused. “Well, those are… special arrangements.”

“Mmm-hmm.”

“It’s complicated.”

“It really isn’t, is it? For all this is our reality to mold, it’s still your fantasy at the core, isn’t it? And your most basic fantasy is still to be taken and used by magical women. How convenient that you continue to end up in situations where such things unfold naturally.”

Sal pursed his lips. “There is way more to the Omnyverse than just wacky scenarios arranged to get my imaginary dick wet. You should know that.”

“I do.” She gave him a sidelong glance. “Regardless, the two of us meeting here like this, the thought occurs that if I were to do something to you, would you really sound the alarm over it? Or would it simply cross me off the bucket list?”

Sal frowned. “I mean, if you’re interested in doing something, you just gotta ask.”

“I’m not.”

“Okay.”

“But if I did, it wouldn’t arouse you as much as just throwing you to the floor and taking you, would it?” Devi made a particularly wicked twist of her pencil, and the model convulsed, dropping to her knees and clutching her crotch with one hand, while another went over her mouth to stop a sudden squeal!

Sal’s own cock stiffened all the way, despite himself. Devi, of course, could be making him harder, but—

“I’m not doing anything but talking, Sal.” She flicked the pencil up the drawing’s inner thigh, and the model gasped, hips squirming. “And giving you something to look at.”

Sal scowled at her and put his pencil down. “Alright, yeah, the thought still excites me. Obviously. And this is a fantasy world, so I shouldn’t take it so seriously, right? But I’m allowed my own character development. As someone living in the fantasy for an actual lifetime, even I need some boundaries. The others burned that lesson in pretty hard.”

“If you say so,” said Devi. She puckered her lips and blew gently over the picture, and the model mewed and shivered. She couldn’t even stay kneeling, and stumbled off the little platform to moan and writhe on her back!

Sal glanced around, but only two of the other students seemed to notice anything amiss happening. To their eyes, the model was probably still standing in her serene pose. Meanwhile, the two young women who could see the show were utterly entranced, watching the model writhe on the floor; at the same time, neither women seemed to notice the two of them talking. Sal watched the two other observers biting their lips and squeezing their thighs, obviously trying very hard not to masturbate right then and there!

Sal’s cock surged harder at the sight. And then his eyes widened when the two other women finally snapped and leaped off their stools, practically knocking aside their easels aside as they tore their clothes off and pounced on the model! The cherry-blonde woman tried to push them back so she could catch her breath and orient herself, but her own arousal was so intense, she couldn’t help but clutch at the other two women the moment they touched her! Immediately, the two put their mouths to work on the model’s breasts and pussy, and in seconds, the three were coiled together in a tight, writhing knot of female flesh!

Sal glanced around and saw that none of the other students were moving any more. Devi had frozen time around them to allow this moment to play out for as long as she wanted!

Sal shifted in his seat, but glanced at Devi. “I feel like maybe I should excuse myself.”

“Your choice,” she said. “She’s enjoying being watched, though.”

“Even by a man?”

“Well, if that’s your only qualm.” Devi made no outward gesture, but suddenly, Sal’s body felt different. The stiffness between his legs felt much smaller, more concentrated. There was a warm wetness rapidly gathering between his thighs, and an intimate heat that bloomed in a new orifice. The cool air of the room touched his whole body, and his nipples stiffened at the end of his now perky, smooth breasts.

Sal blinked and glanced down and jumped off his stool! He was not only stark naked, his own arousal blatantly on display, but he was suddenly in a woman’s body! He looked at Devi with a bit of shock, and sudden wariness.

Devi admired her handiwork. “Hmm… you know… looking like that… I could see some interest possibly forming.”

“Devi. Please don’t.” His voice was now soft and honeysweet, and sounded more all the more distressed for it. Sal tried to stay composed, but he was taken off-guard by how much the transformation rattled his nerves. The increased sensitivity of his female form made him feel all the more vulnerable.

Devi watched him/her shiver. “When the others did this to you, they did it purely to ruin you for their amusement. I could show you real feminine pleasure. As long as you pleased me well, of course.”

Sal swallowed hard. He could, of course, immediately alert his Guardians to put a stop to this. But things hadn’t yet crossed a real line.

“I would… rather not.”

“Not ever?”

“…I don’t know. But please. Not this time.”

“Very well. We shall cash in my unused sessions another day.”

“I think the statute of limitations has run out on those.”

“Lucky you.” And with that, Sal was suddenly back in male form. Still naked, of course, but she allowed Sal to dress himself with his teleportation power a moment later.

He put a hand to his chest, heart thudding, cock throbbing even harder than before. Flashbacks of the times Lettie and Shady had turned him female and used him, of the time Megan had done the same and let her Created have their way with him, zipped through his mind. The terror, the invasive pleasure, the power he’d been subjected to, in a way only a woman could experience. Even as he shook off the surge of memories, his body shivered in dubious arousal, that masochistic desire still thrumming at the root of his libido. The effect was only enhanced by seeing the model in front him ravaged by the two other young women!

The three lovers on the floor were reaching a crescendo, hands and mouths clutching and digging and suckling with ever-frantic energy, until all three climaxed together! Devi watched with cool bemusement, and with a thought, willed their orgasmic state to extend for several long minutes. Sal watched, throbbing hard the entire time, as the women screamed in helpless, glorious, beautiful agony. A small part of him was unable to not wonder if he should have taken Devi up on her offer.

And then, Devi snapped her fingers, and everything reverted. The nude model was standing, barely, on the platform, the other two women were dressed and sagging in their seats, trying to catch their breaths, and Sal was sitting back on his stool. The other students were wrapping things up, some starting to pack up their things already. The model grabbed her robe, hurried it on, and stumbled out of the room. The other two women shakily followed out the door; from the looks they gave each other, they weren’t done with their sapphic exercises!

None of the other students seemed to have experienced the commotion, Devi directly maintaining her own local effect of the Masquerade. Just because Earth was now aware of superhumans didn’t mean it wasn’t still advantageous to hide being one, and cover up activities that could still get people in trouble if caught.

Sal let out a shaky breath as Devi allowed his cock to slowly cool. He looked to her as she started to pack up her things. He couldn’t help but wonder if this whole thing had been a prank, arranged by Devi in a fit of capricious whimsy, or if it really had been a coincidental meeting. And despite their conversation, a small, devious part of him couldn’t help but wonder how it might have gone, if he hadn’t asked her to switch him back. At the same time, however, he was glad she hadn’t pushed it.

“It is amusing how the once-author of the Sex Mage World is suddenly such a champion for consent,” said Devi.

“I’m sure the Actual Author still prefers non-con in his Sex Mage Worlds,” said Sal. “But as we’ve established many times by now, I’m not him anymore.”

“No, it seems not.” Devi slung her backpack over her shoulder, and picked up her canvas to turn into the teacher. “Shall I see you next class? Or do would you prefer we take separate ones? I can arrange the switch, if so.”

Sal shrugged on his own backpack. “Is it going to devolve into a sex game every time?”

“No, that little show was specifically for this session.” She gave the slightest of bemused smiles. “Although, I won’t promise there won’t be further engagements. But it isn’t the plan.”

“Then I guess I wouldn’t mind being classmates,” he said. “You and I never spoke much before, and it’d be nice to talk to an Omny about a shared hobby that isn’t sex.” He lifted his canvas to emphasize the point.

“Yes, I suppose it might. On that subject, you’re welcome to swing by any of my galleries sometime.”

“Perhaps I will.”

The two left together after turning in their work, but parted ways at a fork in the hall. Sal kept walking towards the campus library, while Devi went into a stairwell and teleported away when no one was looking. She reappeared in her chambers in Aztlazon as her default self, the towering Indian beauty that could make even the straightest women curious. She didn’t bother to pick a new outfit, emerging naked and staying in the buff as she went about her business.

A moment later, an equally naked, lithe brunette appeared in her room, grinning wide at her. “You almost got him!” said Lettie.

“I was not intending to get him,” said Devi flatly. “The conversation simply meandered to the topic.”

Lettie grinned. “Easy place to meander when you put a searing hot lesbian three-way in front of him!”

“Considering two of those three were you, I would say that’s more your fault.”

“I’ll take that guilt with pride!”

Devi shook her head. “I indulged you this time, but I would prefer you not butt into any further sessions.”

“Aw, what, you getting sweet on him since you saw how cute a girl he makes?”

Devi rolled her eyes. “No, I mean I would like to enjoy my own Playthings at my own pace. I didn’t expect you were going to dogpile her like that.”

“I didn’t think about it until it was happening!”

“Of course you didn’t.”

“You’re not mad are you?”

Devi smirked and stepped up to her, looming over her. “No. But now you’re going to give me some compensation.”

“Gladly!” said Lettie, ready for whatever funishment the alpha domme was going to inflict. Just to provoke her a little bit more, Lettie smirked as she said, “Shame, though. He is pretty fun in the sack!”

Devi exhaled with a tinge of exasperation, not in the least bit interested in further discussing the topic. She knew Lettie was just trying to bait her. “I’m sure you’ve all trained him well. But just because we’re based in his sex fantasies doesn’t mean we all have to be his sex fantasies.”

“True.” Lettie slinked up to her and coiled herself around her Mistress. “As long as we can keep being each other’s sex fantasies!”

“Indeed, pet.” Devi shoved the country cutie onto her knees and summoned a bed to sit on, spreading her legs as she beckoned Lettie forward. “Now cut the cheek, and put your tongue to better use.” Lettie gave an eager grin and happily obeyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment