Sunday, May 21, 2023

Origin Factor

The quiet town of Hush Mountain had seen a lull in activity the past few weeks. Hardly any travelers had passed through, much less stayed for a visit. Other than that lost, bedraggled couple who’d supposedly escaped from Immernacht, Gwendy hadn’t seen a non-Native soul in a while, and she was beginning to get a bit antsy! All the locals had cleared out from breakfast, and Steve was taking a smoke break out back, leaving Gwendy to just wipe down the counters and recheck the condiment containers.
 
So when an absolutely adorable young woman stepped into her diner, the sexy waitress was all smiles. Finally, a guest! She eyed the newcomer hungrily, a little more blatantly than she usually did. The newcomer was dark skinned, but with natural blond hair, sporting a lime-green dress with white trim. There was also something about her that gave Gwendy pause. Usually, the waitress was the one bewitching visitors with her friendly, sensual charm, but the more she looked at the newcomer, the more she felt a little stunned, herself!
 
The newcomer smiled sweetly and winked at her. “Don’t worry, cutie, I’m not here to cause trouble! I’d just like to have a little chat with your boss!”
 
Gwendy shook her head. “Boss?” She owned the diner. She was the boss. But she had a feeling that’s not what this young woman meant. “I, uh…”
 
“Gosh, I can see you’re a little pent up! Been a little while, huh?” The young woman grinned and motioned to the back. “You wanna fool around a bit to take the edge off?” She leaned forward, lowering her voice conspiratorially, even though there wasn’t anyone else in the room to hear. “You can go straight to your spider-woman form, I’m cool with that.”
 
Gwendy blinked, and flushed, not entirely in excitement. Her eyes widened. Who the hell was this woman? The stranger grinned, and suddenly shifted. She gained an extra foot and a half in height and some more obvious muscle tone. Her simple dress flared out into a more exotic, and skimpier, half-kimono, while glowing green tattoos grew in flowing curves over her skin. Her amber irises took on a mystical flow, as a pair of ram horns sprouted from the sides of her head.
 
“I’m no stranger to the exotic.”
 
Gwendy felt a heat bloom in her core, the inner predator of her lusts finding itself reeling before the presence of such a being. She knew this was no mortal, not even a mere Empowered, but something far, far more wondrous. Perhaps even a match for…
 
Ah! It clicked. “Boss”. This woman was, like her own Creator, an Omnymphotent! Gwendy had never lain with one before, not even her own! She felt her flesh ripple, keen to unleash her own salacious transformation! She wasn’t about to pass up this opportunity!
 
“I could… call her… but first…” she was practically trembling with excitement, her fingers partly shifting to arachnoid claws as she tugged at her collar.
 
“Of course!” said the semi-satyr woman. “Here, let’s not waste time!” She held up a hand and snapped her fingers. And instantly, the two women were in one of Hush Mountain’s several hotels, this one presently shuttered and empty from the lack of guests. Plenty of privacy! Gwendy’s mortal body immediately unfurled into the huge spider-woman form, multiple clawed limbs reaching for the Omny, attempting to pin her down.
 
The Omny laughed, completely unintimidated, and let Gwendy take the lead at first. Losing herself far faster than normal, the spider-woman found herself frantically humping against the powerful woman, painfully eager to satiate her lusts. As soon as she came, the Omny turned the tables, growing in size to match Gwendy’s height, and pinning the spider-woman back. Gwendy tried, mostly on instinct, to tie her up, projecting her powerful silk threads that could normally fully ensnare her victims in seconds. Instead, the semi-satyr, with impossible speed and grace, snatched up every thread and whipped them back at her, and Gwendy suddenly found her spidery form bound up in her own webs! She cried out as she struggled, and the Omny girl leaned over her and grinned.
 
“Just relax, okay? Just lay back and let me do all the work. You deserve a little break from the routine, don’t you think?”
 
Gwendy trembled in a mix of confused feelings. She wanted this woman, but her instinct was to predate. She had never been the one tied up, never been the one to submit before! She squirmed in confused arousal. Maybe… maybe just this once… it would be nice… for something different…
 
The Omny girl smiled and cupped her cheek. “Hey, it’s up to you. Don’t let me pressure you. We can go back and forth, too, if you like.”
 
Gwendy gasped. No pressure, when an Omny was in your bed? Yeah, right! But if she was willing to play fair… “How about... we switch off… every orgasm…?”
 
“How about every three?” said the Omny. “I tend to go for multiples!”
 
“O-okay…”
 
The Omny leaned forward and kissed her, not minding the arachnoid fangs that poked out from the monster-woman’s lips. Her hand drifted down Gwendy’s chest, down her stomach, and slowly, teasingly, grazed her sex. Gwendy cried out in sensual shock as the goddess’s touch lit up her nerves like no mortal ever could!
 
***
 
Two hours later, Gwendy lay in her human form on the hotel bed, knocked out cold from what Osha might consider a nice morning quickie! Just a hundred climaxes apiece! Still, Osha wasn’t disappointed. Maybe she’d send an Avatar to play in this World again sometime, in the guise of a mortal Gwendy could enjoy on her own terms again! Or maybe the spider-woman would enjoy being the prey again, every once in a while.
 
But for now, Osha had slightly more serious matters to attend to. Her little tryst had had its desired effect, catching the attention of Hush Mountain’s Creator. As she stood and stretched, her figure shifting back into her fully human form, she turned to see a soft shadow shimmering in the far corner of the room. A pair of glowing green eyes peered from the rippling black mist.
 
“Osha,” whispered a voice from the corner.
 
The blonde gave a little wave and a sweet smile. “Hi! I wanted to meet you, but I knew you were kinda skittish, so I thought I’d just ring your doorbell and let you come to me!” She gestured broadly around them. “Interesting World you got! Spooky-sexy!”
 
Illia stared at her for several long seconds. Just before it got awkward enough for Osha’s smile to falter, she spoke, “Thank you. You may enjoy it at your leisure, though I’ll thank you not to disrupt my Creations’ routines too thoroughly.” The eyes flicked over to Gwendy, then back to Osha.
 
The other girl grinned sheepishly. “Ah, sorry, I just don’t play the helpless victim too well! I’ll try harder next time!”
 
“Mm.”
 
Another long pause, until Osha had to break the silence. “So… uh…”
 
“Let’s do this a little more privately.” And with that, Illia vanished and Osha followed, the two reappearing in an old, dimly lit laboratory deep underground. The place had the look of some 19th century mad scientist’s chemistry lab, or perhaps the hidden atelier of some mad witch. Illia manifested her own human form, a Hispanic young woman with long bedraggled hair, wearing only a sheer black teddy. The black mist still partly obscured her form, smoke-like shadow wisping around her like an intangible cloak.
 
Osha maintained her own human form without any further theatrics. The only light in the lab came from the glow of oil lamps and candles, which further cast the room in an eerie ambience. Not that either woman needed light to see the world around them.
 
“So, to what do I owe this little visit?” said Illia.
 
“They tell me I have you to thank for my Ascension,” said Osha.
 
Illia shrugged. “I still can’t say for certain if it was really my experiment that did it. The coincidence, if it was one, would be astronomical to the point of absurdist humor. But then, I tested four women that day, and you were the only one who was Empowered. So, if you weren’t already next in line, you were surely somewhere in the queue, as it were. My method may have only accelerated your placement.” She shook her head. “Of course, it all comes down to the whims of the Author, doesn’t it? Just as Ascension used my experiment as a conduit, so the Author used me as one, to canonize you.”
 
Osha grinned. “Well, whatever part you played, it surely wouldn’t have happened without you! So, I’ll thank you regardless!”
 
Illia glanced at her, almost bashfully, but smiled slightly. “Sure. If you like.”
 
“I like indeed!” said Osha. Raising a finger and winking, she said, “And I would like to thank you with more than just words!”
 
Illia shifted on her feet, and the ever-present veil of shadow thickened and coiled around her form. Osha blinked, then smiled in a mixture of sympathy and bemusement. “Gosh, you are skittish, huh? Well, I don’t mean to impose on you, although it’s a bit funny my own sire turns out to be so bashful.”
 
Illia looked away, one arm sliding up to grip the other as she shrank back a bit further. “I… I’m not…”
 
Osha frowned at that and put her hands up reassuringly. “Woah, hey, it’s okay! I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to push you.”
 
Illia shook her head. “No, no, it’s just… I’m still…” Her emerald gaze flicked up to meet Osha’s. “I don’t think you would find me a good partner.”
 
Osha’s sympathetic smile returned. “Won’t know till we try! But, if you’re not up for it, you’re not up for it! I know your life was pretty, uh, traumatic, before you Ascended. I don’t want to end up triggering anything for you.”
 
Illia said nothing, and her glowing stare silently pierced the shadows for a full minute. Osha shifted nervously on her feet, her smiling faltering to a nervous quirk of the lips. “Uh, so… I guess if that’s all, I can go… um… sorry to bother you…”
 
“Wait,” said Illia in a near-whisper. The shadows thinned and slipped off her form.
 
Osha perked up, smiling sweetly again. “Yes?”
 
“If you really want to repay me,” Illia said softly. “Perhaps you could help me with… one more experiment?”
 
Osha chewed her lip. “Jeez, I dunno. The others seemed pretty miffed with you over the last one. I ain’t complainin’, but I’m a bit biased.”
 
“Mmmm,” said Illia, turning away, and beginning to fade back into her shadow. “You’re right, of course. I shouldn’t push it.”
 
Osha frowned, hating to disappoint the girl, and a little upset at how quickly she caved. “Well…”
 
Illia paused. Looking back slightly over her shoulder, she said, “I mean it. I know I shouldn’t keep pursuing this, especially without consulting the others, but… I am so very curious about how Ascension is supposed to work. Cyl convinced me to trust in the Author’s methods, but… I still feel I have to know…”
 
Osha let out a breath as she ran her fingers through her hair. “Alright, so, let’s just ask the others, hmm? Or do you think they won’t be on board? Is it another dangerous gamble?”
 
Illia frowned and thought it over for another long minute. “I… don’t know…” She turned back slightly, the shadows fading a bit, as she looked Osha in the eyes again. “I have a theory, still, that Ascension has a higher chance of working if there is an element of specialness to the event. I don’t know if I truly qualified for that, but for the others, you each had a notable exception to the baseline. Kat being from Thrae, and a reincarnated Empowered Story Girl, at that. Reignbeau just appearing from another timeline. And you, the seeming result of my previous experiment.”
 
She tapped her chin in thought. “I wonder if we could, in some way, guide Ascension by arranging special circumstances. My attempt to tamper with it directly was too reckless by far, but perhaps it can still be guided if we could manufacture an Origin Trigger. A special event or circumstance in a particular person’s life that would make an ideal channel for Ascension to go by.”
 
Osha cocked her head to the side a bit in thought, resting her chin on her hand as she crossed her arms. “Hmmm… like what?”
 
“Well, I have a hunch simply repeating my last method, with myself at the helm, might be a bit too… repetitive for my theory. But perhaps if you were able to arrange something…”
 
Osha smirked in bemusement, putting a hand on her hip. “You just want a fall girl so you don’t get a second strike on your record.”
 
Illia’s frown deepened, and the shadows rippled around her again. “I’m being completely serious.”
 
Osha sighed and made a dismissive wave. “I’m just messing with you a bit, girl. Yeesh! You’re a bit of a stick in the mud, huh?”
 
Illia gave her a flat look in return. “Oh, do forgive me the sin of not learning social etiquette from silly cartoons and internet memes.”
 
Osha pursed her lips. “Alright, alright. Sorry. So, okay, you just want me to arrange an Origin Story for the next Omny? You have anyone in mind?”
 
“I do not.”
 
“Okay. How did you choose me?”
 
“I spun a wheel.”
 
“Really?”
 
“No.”
 
“Okaaay.” Osha paused. “So, really, though…”
 
Illia stared back for ten long seconds, before saying, “I investigated the relatives of all the men who raped me. Your adoptive father was cousin to a man who pinned me down so hard, he dislocated my shoulder and broke three of my ribs.”
 
Osha blinked, looking at her stunned. Illia shrugged. “Hardly the roughest ride. Worry not. Your father was a good man, who didn’t even know he was related to that one. I happened to catch sight of you as I looked him over. You were a nice girl, if a bit of a minx. I remembered you when I decided to do my experiment. You seemed a safe, but fitting choice.”
 
Osha swallowed. “Whew, okay. That’s… jeez…”
 
“You did ask.”
 
“I did. Okay then! I probably won’t go a route that drastic! Does this need to happen anytime soon?”
 
“Not at all. We have eternity to play our little games. Although, if another Ascension happens in the meantime, it may render the experiment moot. Do you as will, Osha. Ultimately, you need not do it at all, and I won’t insist you endanger yourself with the others. But if you really feel indebted to me, that’s something you can certainly do.”
 
Osha frowned in thought. “Well. I guess I am curious about it, myself. I’ll see what I can do! But I think maybe we should bring it up to the others first. I can tell them it was my idea, if you’re worried about the backlash!”
 
“Hmm, well, I wouldn’t want to burden you with my consequences. You can say I gave you the idea. I’ll repeat, it’s not an obligation to me.”
 
“And I’ll repeat that I was already curious!”
 
“Well alright then. I look forward to the results.” Illia turned to leave again, then paused, then looked back. “I’m… sorry… if I made you uncomfortable just then.”
 
Osha gave her another smile and a wink. “I’ll forgive it!”
 
Illia nodded, and merged fully back into shadows, her consciousness leaving to room. Osha teleported to another World, already turning over in her head how to make this work!
 
***
 
Ryoko had been a normal woman once. A prim and proper young lady, who’d prided herself on her professional decorum and practical way of living. She’d thought she’d wrung the erotic craziness out of her system during college, with a string of boyfriends and one night stands, discreetly enjoyed on the weekends between study crunches and part time work. Then she’d entered the business world, and had no time for love or lust, save for a couple brief affairs during her rare vacations. She’d thought it smarter to really gun for those promotions, only to find herself still underpaid and underappreciated by age thirty, and painfully single.
 
One night, she’d said to hell with it, and allowed herself a half day at the end of the week, to start an early drinking binge. Before she’d even gotten her first shot, she’d met Osha, who’d been posing as a young woman doing overseas studies from Australia. Fascinated by the Melonesian cutie, the two got to talking. They didn’t even drink that much, but Ryoko found her lips running loose.
 
Osha offered to help her relieve her stress. Ryoko had only dated boys in college, but had always been secretly curious about women as well. Opportunities never really presented themselves outside of some drunken “joking” kisses at college parties, and her family would have never approved such relationships. Nor would some of her employers, if their own boisterous bar-talk was to be believed.
 
But who cared about that now? She lived alone. She and her friends were too busy to even be in each others’ business. And she had little interest in her boss’s opinions after years of hitting the glass ceiling. She went for it. Within three hours, the two were tumbling around in a love hotel. And Osha proved so much more interesting than she could have even believed!
 
The mysterious foreigner awakened something in her, and she knew a one-night stand wouldn’t be enough! Fortunately for Ryoko, she’d endeared herself quite strongly to the mischievous young woman. Osha revealed what she really was: a sexual goddess, unbound by mortal limits! She swept Ryoko up into a whirlwind of impossible erotic adventures! Once a month, the prim and proper businesswoman became a ravenous sexual deviant alongside her magical lover! Not only did Osha’s seemingly endless supernatural powers let them enjoy sex on a level no mortal was meant to know, she also took Ryoko to Worlds beyond the mundane, fantastical realms where fantasy creatures and science fiction technologies were an everyday way of life!
 
Ryoko became obsessed. Soon, all she could think about was Osha, not just as a lover, but a fascination with her power. She wanted her, but more than that, she wanted to be her! To be free, and happy, and unrestrained! To frolic through the many Worlds at will!
 
But she had limits. Mortal limits. And Osha couldn’t just boil her in divine euphoria forever! Well, she could, but she wasn’t out to ruin Ryoko’s life by turning her into a brainless fuckdoll. Osha wanted Ryoko to live her own life, not just be her Plaything.
 
Ryoko tried. She still clung to her mundane routines, at first accepting that the mundanity was a necessary cool down between the divine highs of being with Osha. But eventually, she couldn’t even fake that balance. Her proper and professional self was quickly cracking under the pressure of her hedonistic side refusing to be restrained!
 
As the days between visits dragged on, she lost too much sleep to masturbation and indulgence in fantasy stories, a passion she’d not even known she’d had until Osha had taken her to Worlds such as Wood Knot, and Immernacht, and Monsta, and Aquafel. She started getting sloppy at work. She fought not to brazenly proposition co-workers she fancied, male and female. Her only reprieve was when Osha did come to visit, the magical girl would wring her lusts dry, but the relief would barely last more than a week! During this time, Ryoko would frantically overwork, only Osha’s Blessing of Perfect Health giving her to energy to maintain such a manic schedule. But by the second week, the lust haze would start to seep in, and by the third, she’d fall behind again.
 
Osha gave her another Blessing to try and help her out. An Empowerment to duplicate her body a dozen times over, giving her thirteen selves to divvy up work and play. And that suited her, for a little while longer. But it wasn’t enough.
 
Ryoko was grateful, but she couldn’t help but feel cheated. Just the power to duplicate herself, when her lover seemed to have all the powers of a God? Ryoko could not reconcile it! One day, she demanded that Osha give her the full breadth of magical power, to free her from her limitations!
 
Osha refused at first, but Ryoko’s now incredible skill at love making broke her magical friends’ resolve, and Osha decided to give her just a taste of her divine power. She gave Ryoko a host of numerous abilities, not as strong as Osha herself, but functionally able to do almost anything she set her mind to! Enhanced strength, shape shifting, phasing, super speed, energy manipulation, telekinesis; Ryoko felt like an entire team of superheroes all bundled into one body! They’d spent that session on a wild, erotically charged adventure, finding numerous people to play with around Earth, going on a few somewhat silly fantasy quests on Supervania, and playing femdom superheroes for a day in Lirio de Fogo. For the latter, Ryoko had even designed a super form for herself, shifting her hair to metallic pink, her irises to a golden hue, donning a pure white bodysuit, and taking the name “RoseGold”.
 
At the end, she begged and pleaded for Osha to let her keep all those powers. But Osha pointed out that no mortal could be allowed to be that powerful on Earth. Ryoko begged to be an exception, but it was for naught. She begged to be allowed to abandon her Earthly life, and live as a demigoddess in one of the other Worlds.
 
Osha frowned, saying it wasn’t good for an Earthling to simply abandon her responsibilities to family and friends and country outright. But, if Ryoko would be willing to partake in a special game, she would consider arranging it.
 
And so it was that Ryoko found herself roped into a session of one of the Omnys’ favorite new games, the Contest of Climaxes! The winner would be granted a divine wish, “within reason”. Screw “within reason”! Ryoko was going to win, and she’d make sure Osha would hold up her end of the bargain, somehow, someway!
 
***
 
For days, Ryoko had wound her way through the seemingly endless halls of Whitney’s Mansion. Thanks to the rules established by the contestants at the beginning, Ryoko was still able to use her original Empowerment to replicate herself. In this way, she was able to cover far more ground, not to mention take quite the unfair advantage in stealing points! Tag-teaming other Playthings with two or three of herself at once, she’d wrung the sperm from nearly all the male contestants, sometimes twice, and had even caught a couple of the other women, making them howl in blissful defeat at her hands! And the few times she got close to cumming herself, she could make her extra bodies disappear, dodging the orgasmic defeat! And she could still keep searching for the Exit Door while her other selves fucked and sucked their way to victory! It was a hell of a cheat, but the Omnymphotents’ games never had “fair” in the rulebook!
 
Her luck ran out quick, despite an early head start. The problem with having so many of her copies running around, each going for different doors, was that it made her all the more likely to encounter one of the Omnymphotents themselves. By the rules of the game, their own powers were heavily restricted, but even if they’d had no powers at all, the Omnys were absolute masters at love-making. And unlike with the other Playthings, they didn’t allow Ryoko to withdraw her bodies once she was committed. Just like everyone else, she couldn’t escape a room an Omny was in unless she came, or she made them cum!
 
Whitney gave her her first defeat, licking her into helpless euphoria! And as she came, that body was vanished back into Ryoko’s core self, instead of just moved to another room. Ryoko flushed with the afterglow of her double’s climax, dropping to her knees from the heady rush. Of course, every climax one of her duplicates had was counted as one of her own, meaning she now had up to thirteen points of failure between her core self and her duplicates. Her strength in numbers was also a drastic weakness!
 
The race was on! The one-woman army scrambled in every direction to find at least one of the four Exit Doors, stealing more climaxes from other mortal contestants, and burning the extra points when she encountered an Omny! One by one, the cosmic lovers caught her and stripped her buffer down, eliminating her other duplicates’ progress through the Mansion as they were sent back to her core self. Just her luck, the Omnys had also duplicated themselves to match the number of contestants, and they didn’t have a limit on their releases. Just by way of attrition, Ryoko’s chances to encounter an Omny steadily increased as other Playthings kept being eliminated.
 
With every defeat, her body was inflamed with higher lusts, the climax of her duplicates giving her core body a sharp edging! She had to stop and bite her cheeks and dig her nails into her thighs to stop herself from masturbating to soothe the terrible heat in her core, each and every time!
 
Eventually there was only the core Ryoko by herself, winding her way down one of the endless halls, praying she was nearing one of the Exits. She had to be close! She had walked, ran, snuck, and crawled her way through so many rooms, it was impossible she wasn’t almost there by now! She’d fucked so many people in a row, Plaything, Empowered, and Omny, she’d lost track of how many points she had left, and all she wanted was to curl into a ball and cum her brains out one more time just to clear her head!
 
But should couldn’t risk it! She just had to keep pushing forward!
 
More rooms. More halls. Splitting off new duplicates to check every door down the line, clearing whole wings at a time. She’d stopped encountering other Playthings awhile ago. She’d started running into locked doors and looped passageways, indicating she had reached the edges of the active game field. Just a little further… just a little further… as long as she didn’t run into another Omny, she could surely make it…
 
***
 
She stumbled into another sitting room, and her head spun. She collapsed against a fancy couch, and the soft, cool cushions immediately beckoned her to rest. She almost went under. For just a second, she saw the flickering of dreams as her thoughts tried to dissolve into sleep.
 
No time! Another Omny could walk in at any moment! She replicated another body and slapped herself silly! Blinking away tears, eyes welling up as her cheeks stung red, she forced herself back up to her feet. No stopping! No rest! She was almost there! She would finally get her wish! Osha would have to grant it to her!
 
Driven by sheer obsession, Ryoko staggered across the room, and tested the doors. Locked again. Good! Every locked door meant she was that much closer. She turned and went back out, glancing up and down the hallway to make sure no one else was there to engage her. Hastily, she went to the next room and gasped!
 
She came out onto the second story of a grand foyer, wide stairs lined with red carpet curving around the wall to reach a marble floor, leading to an elegant set of white double-doors. This was the finish line! She had made it! She just had to reach those doors! With renewed vigor, she raced to the stairs as if her life depended on it! Her bare feet seemed to scarcely graze the stairs as she ran down them.
 
She was just a few steps away from the finish! She was going to get her wish! She was—
 
NO! The doors were locked! This couldn’t be happening! This was the finish line! They told her to reach one of the foyers and exit the doors, and she’d get her wish! They couldn’t possibly be this cruel! They couldn’t—
 
She gasped and whirled as she heard the soft step of bare feet on marble behind her. Her eyes widened and her whole body trembled as her Omny, the dark-skinned, blonde-haired minx of a goddess Osha, stepped out from behind the curve of the staircase!
 
“Took you long enough!”
 
Tears welled up in Ryoko’s eyes. “No… no, it isn’t fair… it isn’t fair!” She dropped to her knees and clutched her thighs as her sex ran with excitement. She was spent. She’d been fucked absolutely raw already, her thoughts a haze of lust, her body ceaselessly hot and edged more times than she could count! Only her sheer obsession to win, that iron-clad will to push forward, had kept her from giving in thus far, and even that had not been enough to spare her from getting knocked down to the wire! She had no resistance left! If her Omny so much as touched her sweet spots, she was going to orgasm into a coma! And lose!
 
“Osha…” Ryoko whispered. “Please…”
 
The omnipotent nymphomaniac gave her a sympathetic smile as she slinked up to the helpless mortal woman. She leaned down and cupped Ryoko’s cheek. “Oh, sweetie… you’ve really wrecked yourself for this, huh?”
 
Ryoko let out a gasp as Osha’s touch sent erotic tingles across her hypersensitive body, making her flush, making her death grip her thighs just to stop herself from clutching her sex! “It’s all I want… Osha… please! Even if I lose, to make it this far, you have to give me something! I need more than the paltry ability you gave me!”
 
If you lose!” Osha kneeled down to match her eye-level, and lowered her voice to a conspiratorial whisper. “Don’t give up yet! The door is right there! You just have to do one last little thing before I can let you open it!” She leaned forwards and graced her exhausted Plaything with a soft, sensual kiss!
 
Ryoko let out a helpless moan, swooning as the touch of her Goddess’s lips sent electric pleasure through her body! But, to her surprise, the exhaustion washed away; instead of cumming, her body felt reenergized, refreshed, recharged! As if she’d just waken up from a great night’s rest, and was ready for a party!
 
Ryoko pulled back with a gasp, relishing the renewed sense of vigor. Osha grinned at her. “You’re already down to your last point, sweetie, but to get this far, I’d say you’ve earned a fair shot! Just one-on-one, no powers for either of us, and full refresh! How’s that for a deal?”
 
Ryoko answered her by pouncing first, tackling the young woman, and fiercely kissing her back! She knew what Osha liked, and this time, the omnipotent nymphomaniac couldn’t use her magic to throw her off-track!
 
And even still, Osha clearly had more stamina and more natural intuition. She could have made Ryoko cum again in less than a minute, if she’d really wanted to! But she was going to drag this out, ever the tease, kissing and rubbing her Plaything in just the right spots for just long enough, before pulling away, coaxing Ryoko to lose herself in the pleasure and bring herself to climax on Osha’s body!
 
But the young woman refused to give in! Moreover, she teased Osha right back, determined to beat the minx at her own game! For nearly an hour, the two moaned and writhed together, hands and lips roaming and coaxing endlessly, bringing each other to the brink over and over, until Ryoko’s thoughts began to melt once more! She knew Osha could keep this up forever, and even starting fresh, she just wasn’t going to outlast her!
 
So she went for it! Shoving Osha back, she dove between the Omny’s legs and licked and sucked her with loving enthusiasm! Osha, caught up in another edging, had actually been taken by surprise! Swept up in the moment, before she could brace herself and push Ryoko away, she lost it! With a delightful squeal, she came, clutching at Ryoko’s back and calling her name!
 
And then, she was gone, vanished into thin air, and Ryoko stumbled forward, huffing on the ground. Her own body was still hot with desire, but she didn’t dare think about it now! With a little shout of joy, she ran to the double doors, and yanked them open!
 
***
 
Ryoko found herself back in the giant waiting room the contestants had first gathered in. There on the large central couch were the six Omnys who’d hosted this round of the Contest: Osha, of course, as well as Whitney, who’d hosted every Contest at her Mansion thus far. Shady and Lettie had likewise returned. For the first time, Devi had joined them (insisting that she only engage with the female participants; Ryoko had encountered her thrice, and lost each time!). And, to even the other Omnys’ surprise, Megan had decided to participate as well (if only to finally shut Shady up about it!).
 
Unseen to Ryoko, however, several other Omnys were watching with baited breath from other Worlds in the Omnyverse. Foremost was Cyl, hovering in the Planar Void just a dimensional hairsbreadth from the edge of the Mansion’s World, ready to intervene the instant anything went awry. Meanwhile, from the depths of her laboratory in Hush Mountain, Illia watched with keen curiosity.
 
As Ryoko stepped into the large room, the six Omnys (even Megan) all smiled and gave a cheer! “Congratulations!”
 
“Oh, thank god,” Ryoko gasped, stumbling to the nearest couch and collapsing onto it. The six Omnys, even with their powers tamped down fully, were still a sheer force of presence that made the mortal woman half-swoon just being in the same room as all of them! Moreover, the extra boost of stamina Osha had granted her had already been used up in the hour-long tease session that followed. Exhaustion was catching up to her!
 
“Thank Goddess, you mean!” said Lettie.
 
“Yes… Goddess…” said Ryoko.
 
Osha teleported over to her. She cupped Ryoko’s cheeks in her hands and peered into her Plaything’s eyes. “Alright, then, winner! Tell me! What do you wish for?”
 
Ryoko let out a half-chuckle, half-sigh. She felt so tired. “You know… what I want…”
 
Osha’s smile turned sly, and there was a mischievous gleam in her eye, that only Ryoko could see. “No, sweetie. What do you really want?”
 
Ryoko’s brow furrowed and her eyes drooped. What did she really want? To be powerful and to be free. Like Osha herself! Not just a few dozen precise Empowerments, she wanted to bend reality to her whim! She wanted…
 
“I want to be… a God…” was the last words from her lips before exhaustion claimed her, and she slumped into a dreamless slumber against her Omny.
 
Osha pet her hair soothingly, and waited. Ascension always came when the woman was unconscious. The Omnys sat with baited breath, expecting the change to happen any moment now. But instead, Ryoko just slept. After ten minutes, Shady suddenly pointed out, “Wait, doesn’t Ascension only happen on Earth? Maybe we should teleport her there.”
 
Osha blinked, gave a sheepish grin, then said, “Be right back!”
 
She vanished with Ryoko, taking them both to her Plaything’s apartment. Another few minutes, though, and still nothing! Osha pursed her lips. She sent a duplicate of herself back to the Mansion and shrugged. “I guess this could take awhile? If she sleeps a full night, it might not happen for a few hours yet.”
 
“You and Illia got hit within seconds of knock-out, I dunno why it’d take it’s time now,” said Shady with a scowl.
 
“We don’t know why it operates the way it does,” said Whitney. “Aside from the whims of the Author.”
 
“An Author who doesn’t even know what the fuck he’s doing most of the time,” Megan said with a scowl. “One time it hits totally at random, another time it’s forcibly triggered by convoluted circumstances. All because the scatterbrained dork can’t make up his mind on any of it.”
 
“Let’s not forget he’s also supposedly quote-retired-unquote-asterisk, so do any of the rules even apply anymore?” said Devi. “This is our World to mold, but Ascension was the one thing we could never steer. I think that still holds true, but if the Author isn’t even at the wheel anymore, then how is it even happening?”
 
“You know what’d be real funny is if this fails because the Ascension Force, or whatever it is, knows we’re watching,” said Shady. “You know, gets us all worked up for the date, then just flakes out on us!”
 
Lettie laughed. “You saying it’s got performance anxiety?” She cupped a hand to her mouth and called up towards the ceiling. “Aw, come on, honey! We’re not gunna bully you or nothin’! We just wanna show you a good time! Promise!”
 
“Yeah, and if you’re having trouble gettin’ it up, don’t worry, we’re real good at fixin’ that problem!” called out Shady, grinning wide.
 
Another minute, and lo and behold, nothing happened. Lettie sighed and shrugged with a bemused smile. “Ah, what can you do? If it’s not in the mood, it’s not in the mood!”
 
Shady sighed too, but her own expression was one of annoyance. “After all this, I’m gunna be kinda ticked if it doesn’t happen.” She eyed Megan. “I’m not leaving without some kinda Ascension happening! Come on, nerd, Mingle with me already!”
 
Megan gave her a flat look, crossing her arms. “Mingle with yourself.”
 
Shady thought about it for a second. “Huh. Now I kinda wonder what would happen if I Mingled with Jax? We it just be another me again?”
 
Megan let out an annoyed huff. “That wasn’t a real suggestion!”
 
Osha raised a hand. “Hey, I’ll Mingle with you!”
 
Shady blinked and looked back at her. “What, seriously?”
 
“Sure!” she winked. “Setting all this up has gotten me feeling real procreative!”
 
Shady eyed their presently-still-newest recruit and stroked her chin thoughtfully. “Well… hmmm… I guess it doesn’t have to be with another Progenitor…”
 
“Didn’t you ask Kat as soon as you met her?” Devi said with an equally flat look.
 
Shady waved her off. “Aw, I was just fuckin’ with her. I knew she’d say no.” She looked back to Osha. “I mean, if you’re serious, hey, I’ll try anything once!”
 
Osha grinned. “Likewise! But let’s see how it works out with Ryoko first!”
 
Another few minutes passed. Megan sighed, stood, and stretched. “Alright, well, this was fun and all, but I got some shit to do back home.”
 
“No you don’t, you just want to pretend like you’re too cool for the room,” said Shady.
 
“I am,” said Megan. She snapped her fingers into a finger guns motion, and her glasses shifted into a pair of sunglasses. “Later, bitches.” And with that, she vanished.
 
Devi rolled her eyes. “I think I almost like her better as Domina.”
 
“Yeah, we noticed,” said Lettie, grinning. “Just don’t start liking her more than me!”
 
Devi smirked and pat Lettie on the head. “You’re still my favorite, pet.” Lettie giggled. “Still, if this is going to take a while, I suppose I’ll take my leave as well.”
 
“Yeah, same,” said Lettie. “Maybe it’s just a watched-pot problem, you know?”
 
Shady nodded. “Yeah, the wait’s killin’ me here! If it’s gunna happen, it’ll happen, but staring at it’s just gunna drag it out. We’ll know when it fires off.” She looked to Osha with a sly smile and winked. “You an’ me’ll talk later!” And with that, the three others vanished as well.
 
Osha looked to Whitney. The elegant blond smiled and motioned to the chair next to her. “I’ve got no where pressing to be. Feel free to hang out if you like.”
 
Osha nodded and took the offered seat, and Whitney shifted them both to a smaller sitting room, where a table for four was set with fresh tea. Osha took a cup and sipped it. She wasn’t much of a tea drinker, and was pleased to find the dainty little tea cup had been instead filled with Dr. Pepper, her favorite soda!
 
A moment later, Cyl joined them. Another few moments, a shadow boiled up from the last seat, and took the form of Illia, properly dressed and groomed as she preferred for visiting Whitney’s home. The shy Omny glanced up to Cyl nervously, but the white-haired Omny just gave a small smile and nodded before sipping her own tea.
 
“I’ll thank you again for not going behind our backs on this one,” said Cyl, glancing between Illia and Osha.
 
“I’ll thank you again for giving this a chance,” said Illia. She looked to Osha. “A thought occurred to me. Are you really interested in Mingling with Shadia?”
 
Osha shrugged. “If this doesn’t work out, sure. I could go for it.”
 
Illia tapped her chin in thought with a long “hmmmmmm”.
 
“What’s on your mind, Illia?” said Cyl.
 
“I wonder… we speak of Ascension as this tangible force, like a natural phenomenon that acts with direct motion and obvious effect. But if it is a manifestation of our Author’s whimsy, then mayhap there is more to it than just a cosmic lightning bolt firing off from the Meta, to reuse an old metaphor. That is one way it can happen, but… what if it’s actually more subtle? Or at least, it can take a more subtle form.”
 
“Go on.”
 
“I am thinking in terms of Origin. We call it Ascension when a woman is randomly struck by that ethereal, erotic bolt, but perhaps Ascension is just any event in which an Omnymphotent is born. Whatever the means.” She glanced to Osha. “We’re waiting for Ascension to just strike this woman out of the blue. We think it a random Force that simply happens on some unknowable whim. Even now, we’re merely hoping we might be able to vaguely steer an otherwise uncontrollable force.
 
“But what other form could it take? We haven’t really been thinking of Mingling and Splintering as Ascensions, but the net result is the same: the Creation of a new Omnymphotent. And they were deliberately brought into being.” Illia looked to Osha for a long moment. “I wonder… my so-called experiment. Did I actually find a way to direct Ascension? Or did I just Bless you with it, subconsciously, in my hope for results? Choosing you, because you were the least risky, even compared to the other three, and I wanted at least one result in order to prove something. I didn’t do it on purpose, but perhaps in so obsessively focusing on my experiment, I triggered an unknowingly willing Ascension through my own power. And that, in itself, is how the phenomenon of Ascension manifested at that time.”
 
“Well, maybe,” said Osha. “But what about the others?”
 
“Kat, perhaps, was simply an inevitability. As the Author’s ideal fantasy woman, no doubt his own desires seeped into the Omnyverse, despite your attempts to free it from his influence. That one is perhaps excusable as divine intervention. But then, there is Reignbeau, manifesting from no where. Certainly, she could have simply come from an alternative timeline and was transported here. But why her, and not any of the other Omnys similarly consumed by the Abyss? Why not even your alternate selves from that timeline?”
 
She looked to Cyl. “You leave the Omnyverse, somewhat frequently, to go gallivanting on cosmic adventures in the Greater Multiverse. I would imagine, being the only Omnymphotent out there, you probably find yourself lonely from time to time. After a while, I imagine you’d want someone to accompany you. Especially after…” She hesitated, then motioned to her left eye, implying the Mark of Temael Cyl had been branded with twice over. She was ready to flinch, expecting Cyl to express some resentment at the reference. The white-haired Omny passively looked back, and gave a slight nod for Illia to proceed.
 
Swallowing back her nerves, Illia continued, “Well, you come back after an especially trying event beyond the Meta, and while you’re on your way, Reignbeau appears. She’s an ideal sidekick for you. Already well-adjusted to being an Omny, with a strong desire to battle against injustice, but also in need of a mentor to guide her passions. You take her with you, show her the ropes, and she has your back in kind. A perfect squire, arriving when you most desired one.”
 
Cyl frowned in thought, the all-too-perfect coincidence donning on her for the first time. Whitney put a hand over hers. “You know, I’m happy you have Reignbeau, but you could have asked any of us to accompany you.”
 
“No,” said Cyl, shaking her head. “I really couldn’t have. We made the Omnyverse for a reason. I couldn’t obligate the rest of you to throw that away for my sake.”
 
Whitney opened her mouth to speak, then closed it. They’d shared each others’ thoughts plenty of times. There was really no need to debate it.
 
“So you’re saying Ascension has never really been random at all?” said Osha, eyes widening a bit. “There’s no Ascension Force, it’s always just been the power of an Omny, driven by a strong enough desire?”
 
“The theory would seem to hold up,” said Illia. “Except, of course, my own Ascension was seemingly random.”
 
Cyl and Whitney shared another glance. “Well,” said Cyl. “You did Ascend right after the first Etiquette meeting about how we might improve conditions on Earth. Your mortal life being as terrible as it was, and you Ascending when you did, you said it yourself how badly that could have gone if Shady hadn’t caught you right then. Going from your theory, your Ascension could have been timed to light a fire under our asses to actually see the Earth Reforms through. Whether through my subconscious desire again, or the general feelings of all of us who wanted to see it done.”
 
“Then again,” pointed out Whitney. “It could have come from another motive. Shady or Megan or Domina’s desires for another, and please forgive the phrasing, Dark Omny to join our ranks.”
 
Illia sat there, thinking for a long moment. “Yes,” she said softly. “That makes sense. Too many new Good Girls were joining, so Ascension sought ought another Bad Girl to even the scales a bit.”
 
“Ha, so there is a method to the madness!” said Osha. She reached over and pat Illia’s arm. “Aw, but I don’t think you’re a bad girl!”
 
Illia glanced at her with a flat look. “I eviscerated the last three mortals I took to bed. And kept them alive throughout, right down to their last sinews.”
 
Osha’s smile faltered into a sheepish not-frown. “Ah… well… I’m sure they deserved it…”
 
“They were career criminals with murders on their rap sheet.” Illia looked to Cyl. “I don’t have it in me to treat such men with mercy.”
 
Cyl gave her a stern look. “We all have our methods, and we all compromise accordingly. As long as you don’t forget that.”
 
“Of course.” Illia shrugged. “Still, this could all just be serendipitous correlations that are easily misconstrued as causation in hindsight.”
 
“Like an Author retconning in connections between a bunch of loose ideas,” said Cyl. She glanced to Whitney with a sardonic smirk. “We’ll never be fully free of his nonsense, will we?”
 
“I suppose not,” said Whitney with a small chuckle.
 
Osha sighed a bit, and glanced across the dimensions to see Ryoko still in her bed. “So, in the end, we still don’t know what’s going to happen here. If she doesn’t Ascend, then this was all a big dramatic stage show for nothing. If she does Ascend, we don’t know if it’s because we just paved a path for Ascension to take, if an Ascension Force was guided by our set-up, or if it really was just our own desire to see it happen making it happen behind our backs.”
 
“This might not even be Ryoko’s Origin, really,” Cyl offered. “You did just agree to Mingle with Shady. This entire process could have been one long, elaborate set-up leading to you two realizing that possibility, and then this was actually your Mingle’s Origin this whole time.” Cyl smiled wryly. “Of course, it could be both.”
 
The other three blinked in surprise at the thought. Osha glanced back to Ryoko’s room. “Gunna be honest, if we end up waiting and waiting and waiting, and then Ryoko wakes up without Ascending, I’m gunna feel pretty guilty for leading her on like this. Do you think we could still grant her an Omny Blessing if that happens?”
 
Cyl paused, mulling it over. “If we do that, it’s going to set a precedent. One I’m not sure I want to see implemented.” She glanced to the others. “In some of our old timelines, we did Empower women with varying degrees of Grandymphotence. The result was a bunch of little cosmic cliques forming that inevitably lead to conflict. I’m not opposed outright to directly expanding our ranks. But Mingles and Splinters are one thing. We know, quite literally, where they are coming from, and can be prepared for the risks. Ascension is already risky enough as it is, but from what we’ve discussed, it may actually be more reliable than we assumed. It’s just a matter of whose desires it’s resonating with, and when.
 
“But giving a full-power Omny Blessing to other mortals? Where does that end? What makes any given woman more worthy of it than any other?” She motioned vaguely to the side, and they all knew she was indicating Ryoko across the dimensional veil. “With all due respect, Osha, I don’t sense a bad soul in her, but I do sense a drive to obsession that could indicate trouble down the line. Meanwhile, I can think of a hundred women, and some men, off the top of my head who I’d say deserve omnipotent powers more than she does. I can even think of a few who, while I don’t know if they’d deserve the powers, would be just as natural a fit for Omnymphotence as an erotic empowerment.
 
“So where do we actually draw the line? Just women we favor? Women who prove themselves in more arbitrary contests? Do we add a clause onto the Etiquette about limiting the number of Descendents we can have, Omny Blessings included, and pray we made the best choice when the time comes?”
 
Whitney didn’t add anything, but was clearly thinking the matter over. Illia and Osha shared a glance, and both looked nervous as they tried to muster up a response.
 
Cyl frowned in thought. “I guess this is going to call for another Etiquette meeting.”
 
“And with fourteen of us voting, we better hope there isn’t a tie!” said Osha.
 
Illia blinked. Then blinked again. “Ha. Heehaha. Heeheeheeheehaha!” Her trill giggle was reminiscent of a witch’s cackle.
 
The other three glanced over to her curiously. “Uh… you okay there, spooky girl?” said Osha.
 
“Heehee… just a silly thought… ha… Sal said the Author likes numbers ending in five. There’s fourteen of us. What if the real driving desire for this Ascension is to just get a fifteenth Omny in place, both as a tie-breaker for Etiquette meetings, and to satiate our Author’s five-factor OCD? Heeheeheehaheehee!!!”
 
Osha laughed, a little incredulously. “Pffft, oh, come on, that’s too lame a reason, even for us!”
 
Cyl and Whitney shared a bemused glance. Cyl held up a hand with her fingers spread. She curled in one finger at a time, silently counting down, until only her index finger was extended and she pointed to the side.
 
Back in her apartment, perfectly on cue, Ryoko Ascended!
 
***
 
Ryoko lay in a sweaty collapse on her bed, withdrawing hundreds of extra bodies, and re-starting time around her. With her horny side very temporarily satiated, her head was cool enough to immediately lock into business mode and take stock of her situation. She cast her newly expanded senses to scan the whole of the world, and see just what kind of monkey farm she’d been living her life in, and just who was running it.
 
As the full realization of her circumstances donned on her, she found herself scowling slightly. “Well. That explains a lot.”
 
She sat up, just as Osha suddenly appeared, sitting cross-legged at the foot of her bed. She grinned at Ryoko. “Welcome to the club, sweetie!”
 
Ryoko immediately duplicated another body behind the other Omny. As the Ryoko on the bed swiveled into a similar cross-legged position, sitting with her back straight and her face serious, the other Ryoko latched her arms around Osha, hooking her into a chokehold. Grinning savagely, the second Ryoko practically hissed in Osha’s ear. “Osha, you ridiculous cunt! You used me!”
 
Osha, not at all harmed by the move, gave out a sheepish chuckle. “Haha, yeah, maybe a little! But hey! It worked out didn’t it? You got exactly what you wanted! You’re a God now, baby!”
 
Calm Ryoko on the bed let out a little scoff. “I suppose I am pleased with the results,” she said primly.
 
“I’m still gunna fuck you into the fucking dirt for putting me through all this!” said crazy Ryoko.
 
“Oooh, is that promise?” said Osha, grinning salaciously at her former Plaything.
 
Calm Ryoko waved her hand, and Osha found herself stripped and pulled spread-eagle, pinned down onto a bed which was suddenly much larger than before. Osha could have easily broken the hold of the inexperienced newbie, but she decided it was fair play to allow the freshly Ascended to get some practice in on her body. Osha made a little yelp as Ryoko flicked her fingers up, and little glowing feathers materialized around Osha’s already moist sex. Meanwhile, the other Ryoko whirled and planted her crotch right into Osha’s face.
 
“Come on, lover,” the face-sitting Ryoko growled. “You’ve got some catching up to do!”
 
“Yes,” said the calm Ryoko. “A little experimentation of my own should be a proper compensation.” Even as her wild, lust-crazed self began to grind her hips against Osha’s eager-to-please mouth, the more studious and reserved Ryoko began to play the floating feathers over the bound girl’s thighs and netherlips and clit, teasing her with surgical precision! Osha squealed with delight at how well Ryoko had already adapted her powers to tag-team her in perfect synchronicity, despite splitting her lust-crazed side and her disciplined side across two full bodies.
 
By the end of Ryoko’s “revenge”, Osha lay absolutely swooning in delightful defeat, teased absolutely brainless before being allowed to orgasm in rapid-fire multiple climax! Naturally, the tryst ended with the two flinging themselves into the Planar Void, where the Energy Climax took them both!
 
Calm Ryoko coalesced in record time, already reformed by the time her self was halfway manifested. Despite this, she still seemed a little mentally out of it, until both her bodies were fully formed. Osha came to somewhere in between Calm and Wild Ryoko’s recovery, and she held both bodies as they slowly became fully cognizant.
 
Osha was surprised Ryoko was still in two separate bodies. And what’s more, the new Omny was recovering in a transformed state! Calm Ryoko now sported metallic-pink hair and golden irises, akin to her RoseGold persona from when they’d played at erotic superheroes. Wild Ryoko manifested with the inverse, golden hair with neon-pink irises.
 
As the “two” women blinked awake, they seemed to size each other up, but smiled together. Calm Ryoko’s expression was of reserved bemusement, while Wild Ryoko’s was of a wide grin.
 
“Woah,” Osha said, observing how the two moved in synch, but with distinctly separate bearings. “I know you were a little self-conflicted, but don’t tell me you Splintered already!”
 
“Why be conflicted—,” said Calm Ryoko.
 
“—when I can be unrestricted?” said Wild Ryoko, without missing a beat.
 
“I don’t have to be stuck in one form—” said Calm.
 
“—when I can express myself in as many ways as I want—” said Wild.
 
Together they finished, “—with as many selves as I want!”
 
Instantly, twelve more duplicates appeared, each sporting a different hair and eye color combination. They all looked amongst themselves, frowned a bit in thought, and then reduced back down to the two with pink hair and gold hair. “Well,” the two Ryokos said. “I think this will work as a standard for now.”
 
Osha blinked, then laughed. “Yeah, you got that sexy anime twin vibe going!”
 
“Indeed,” said the pink-hair.
 
They turned to Osha.
 
“So now what?” said the gold-hair.
 
Osha shrugged. “Now? You can do anything you want! As long as it doesn’t break the Etiquette, of course. But it seems the Etiquette’s about to be revised again. Cyl’s calling for another meeting already.” She grinned. “No time like the present to introduce yourself!”
 
The two Ryoko’s nodded in synch. “Very well.”
 
Osha paused, and took both Ryoko’s hands. “Hey. I am sorry for, well, manipulating you. But I’m glad things worked out! If you need help adjusting, I’m here for you.”
 
Ryoko’s split-personality gimmick faltered for a moment, and both of her selves had a mirrored expression of sincere gratitude. They both pulled their Omny into a hug. “Thank you, Osha,” they said in stereo.
 
Pulling away, the three dressed, Osha in her usual lime-green outfit, while Ryoko manifested white pantsuits and high-heels for both of her bodies. Her pink haired form wore her blazer and shirt properly buttoned, with the necktie perfectly centered. Her gold haired form wore the blazer open, the necktie missing as the top three buttons of her shirt were left undone to reveal her cleavage.
 
“By the way,” said gold-haired Ryoko. “Since I’m going with the look, I may as well go with the name to match.”
 
“Indeed,” said the pink-haired Ryoko. “A new name for a new self. You can called me RoseGold.” She gestured to herself. “Rose.”
 
“And Gold,” said the other, gesturing to herself. With a grin and a wink, she added, “Incase a certain Author needs to differentiate more efficiently.”
 
“Sounds good to me!” said Osha. With that, they vanished from the Planar Void, to join the next meeting to once again adjust the course of the Omnyverse!
 
END

No comments:

Post a Comment