Sunday, August 6, 2023

Two Makes Blue

 In a little cabin in a vast woods trapped in eternal night, two women were finding themselves being unusually hesitant. Neither Shady nor Osha were prone to second-guessing their wants, but one supposed there was a first time for everything!

 
“So, uh…” Osha’s smile was nervous.
 
“Yeah…” Shady was frowning slightly in thought.
 
“You’re sure you really want to do this?” said Osha.
 
“I said I’d do it, didn’t I?” huffed Shady, crossing her arms and glaring at her.
 
Osha offered an amenable smile. “Yeah, but, like, do you really, actually want to do it, or are you just kinda, I dunno, jumping on impulse?”
 
Shady’s scowl deepened. “What do you mean? You think I’m just talkin’ trash, with no intent to follow through?”
 
Osha nervously shifted on her feet. “Well, it’s just… you seem… I dunno, look, I’m up for it, but you really seem like you’d rather do this with someone else. I mean, we haven’t even hung out much outside of the Contest, so…”
 
Shady glowered for a moment, then let out a long sigh, giving a shrug. “Yeah, alright. No offense, but no, you weren’t my first choice for this.”
 
Osha nodded. “I understand. You like Megan more.”
 
Shady shook her head. “Nah, it ain’t even that. Megan’s fun to heckle. Domina is too, if she’s not outright raggin’ that day. It’s just, well, it’s a Progenitor thing, you know? The other four did it, and I refuse to be any of their sloppy seconds! But that only leaves Domina or Megan to do it with, and neither of them are up for it!”
 
Osha pursed her lips a bit. “And that’s all this is about, hmm? Not being left out?” She tapped her chin in thought. “I dunno, seems kind of a shallow reason to make a kid.”
 
Shady rolled her eyes. “Oh, like the other four’s motivations were any loftier.” She paused. “Okay, well, they made Wyllow to be one of the Omnyverse’s Guardians, but Demi got made on one of Lettie’s sudden random impulses. And it ain’t like makin’ an actual kid. She’ll be born a full adult, with all our memories.”
 
“Yeah, I know, but, still,” said Osha. “But if you’re really feeling left out of something, I mean, you and Domina are the only two with Splinters so far, so that’s pretty special, too!”
 
Shady gave a huff. “It’s not the saaaaame!
 
“Yeah, I know, I’m just sayin’,” said Osha. “You made Jax because no one would Mingle with you. Do you think he’ll feel like you’re just tossing him aside for a new model?”
 
Shady put a mock hand to her chest. “You think I’d honestly forget about my dear ol’ brother? Ain’t no way I’m getting bored of that cock!”
 
Osha grinned. “Point there!”
 
After a mutual chuckle, Shady sighed again, and put a hand on one hip as she motioned to Osha. “Anyway, there’s another reason I was stuck on doing it with another Progenitor. Existentially speaking, you’re like an infant compared to me. I was one of the originals, I’ve lived through multiple canons. You’re one of the newest. You would have been the last, if Sal hadn’t continued writing more of our stories. My total life experience is thousands of times what yours is right now. If we do this, I don’t know if my memories and personalities would just overwhelm your contribution, and we’d just be making another me, but with blond hair, ya know?”
 
Osha frowned a bit, as she rubbed her chin in thought. “I guess I see your point.” She furrowed her brow. “Wait, didn’t you also ask Kat when you introduced yourself to her?”
 
Shady snickered. “I was just fucking with her. I figured she’d say no. But if she had said yes, remember, Kat’s core conceptual self was made decades before we Omnys were created. She’s technically lived several past canons, too, so it probably would have balanced.”
 
“I guess that makes sense.” Osha’s expression brightened. “Well then! This’ll be something new, won’t it? The other four Mingled without you, and Domina-Megan beat you to the Splinter thing.” She motioned between the two of them. “But this, an inter-generational Mingle? A Progenitor with a New Ascended? No one’s tried that yet! It’ll be an interesting experiment, don’t you think?”
 
Shady smirked. “You new girls and your experiments.” She glanced around. “Illia, you watchin’ this?”
 
From the shadows, a creepy whisper of “…no…” hushed through the room, followed by the faint echoes of a witch’s cackle.
 
The two Omnys grinned. Osha shrugged as she said, “I didn’t get the idea from her. I can have my own mad scientist thoughts, too!”
 
Shady chuckled, shaking her head, then let out bemused sigh. “Yeah, alright. Sure. Why the fuck not?” Her grin widened. “And hey, we’ll be adding another for Team Dark.”
 
Osha cocked her head to the side. “Am I one of the Dark Omnys? I thought I was one of the Goody-Goods!” She tapped her chin. “Though I do love to tease! Maybe I’m just in the Mostly-Goods camp!”
 
Shady smirked. “I was speaking racially.”
 
Osha let out a half-scoff, half-laugh. “You’re really on about that stuff, huh?”
 
“I’m American in this timeline. Sue me.”
 
Osha shrugged and shook her head in amusement. “Watch her come out a pale ginger, just to spite you.” She winked, and a second Osha appeared next to her, stark naked. Shady popped another body out as well, also naked, and the two copies came together. Brazenly, they kissed and groped one another, each sliding a hand down to explore the other’s sex. They rubbed each other quickly, kissing deeply, working themselves to a quick climax as their Energies began to Mingle. Rather than do it instantly, the two copies took the opportunity to enjoy each other, as both women realized they hadn’t actually had sex with each other yet. Sex in the same room during an orgy, sure, but not one on one before!
 
The two Omnys shivered and moaned as their copies fed the sensations back to them, but they forced themselves to hold off, wanting to witness the moment of their joint creation. As the two copies neared a simultaneous climax, they began to glow, a nimbus of cosmic energies flowing and effervescing around them. The two floated a few inches in the air as their bodies began to melt together, bucking into one another as they started to climax. Their pleasures peaked in a flash of cosmic light and thunder, the two bodies became one, leaving a single woman frantically masturbating as she finished the orgasm that heralded her Creation. Time froze around them as the new Omny immediately fell into the rapturous rush of sexual heat that followed a new Ascension.
 
But like the two Mingles before her, it seemed her cosmic sex drive was already well under control. Her first Climax blended into a quick second and third, and that was enough to snap her out of her haze. She pulled her hands away from herself and relaxed, settling her breathing as she eased back down onto her feet. After a moment, the woman opened her eyes and took in the world, time resuming around her.
 
“Damn, our daughter’s a bombshell!” said Osha, admiring the results.
 
“Of course she is! Did you expect anything less from us?” said Shady with a laugh.
 
The new Omny was a bit taller than her mothers, standing a few inches over them. Her body cut a lean, athletic figure, while still having a sizeable bust and hips. Her dark skin matched that of her mothers. Her hair was long and straight, but a deep shade of royal blue. Her eyes had a very soft glow from her dark amber irises.
 
The woman blinked, glanced herself over, and immediately dressed. Black leather open jacket and pants, biker boots, with a red crop top and belt. Dark blue lipstick and nails and dark eyeliner accented the look, giving her something of a mildly punk-goth aesthetic. She grinned and put her hands on her hips.
 
“Hey, Moms!” she said, her voice a deep mezzo-soprano. “What’s shakin’?”
 
The two other Omnys went over and inspected their new creation more thoroughly, circling her to catch all her angles. “That ass for one thing!” Shady said, giving her new daughter a hearty smack on her well-formed rear. “Damn, girl, you filled out real nice!”
 
“I agree!” said Osha, nodding in approval. She ran a hand through the woman’s hair. “Love the hair, too!”
 
The new woman didn’t need a mirror to know what she looked like, grinning as she checked herself out with her enhanced senses. “Does seem to be quite a combo, huh?”
 
The other two came back around to face her. “So, how do you feel?” said Osha.
 
The woman took a moment to assess herself. “I feel fine, I think.” She glanced to Shady. “I think I do have more of you goin’ on, but it ain’t an overwhelming skew.” She looked to Osha. “About 60/40, I guess? Shady’s got a lot more memories, for sure, but Osha ain’t been restin’ on her laurels!”
 
“Heck yeah, I ain’t!” said Osha.
 
Shady smirked. “Long as I’ve still got the lion’s share!” The three chuckled. “So! What should we call you?”
 
The woman looked at herself, eyes lingering over her blue nails. “Hmm…” She pulled a lock of hair forward and stared at it for a moment. “Think I’ll go with Opal.”
 
“Aw, cute!” said Osha.
 
Shady scowled. “Aw, come on, that’s not a combo name at all!”
 
“I am not going by Oshady, or Shadio, or whatever,” said Opal.
 
“Not even as a last name?” said Shady.
 
Opal paused, then shrugged. “Well… hmmm. Opal Oshadia.” She smiled. “That does have a certain ring to it, huh?”
 
“I like it!” said Osha.
 
Shady nodded. “Kinda comic booky, but I’ll take it!”
 
Opal laughed. “Aw, you love it, ya nerd!”
 
“Takes one to know one, nerd!” said Shady, grinning back.
 
“So, what do you wanna do for your first day?” said Osha.
 
“Hold up! Before anything else, we gotta know where you stand!”
 
“Right in front of you,” said Opal with a smirk.
 
“Well, she’s got your smart ass!” laughed Osha.
 
“Please, my ass is way smarter!” said Shady. “But that’s not what I mean! Do you fight for the side of Good or Awesome?”
 
“You mean, am I Dark Omny or a Light Omny?” said Opal. “Melanin jokes aside, I don’t know yet.” She tapped her chin. “Hmm… Not exactly feelin’ the desire to drop random nukes on the planet. Then again, I’m not feeling the impulse to solve world hunger. I dunno. I’ll feel it out as I go.”
 
“Hmm, well then, what about your FDQ?” said Shady.
 
“Her what?” said Osha.
 
“FemDom Quotient!” said Shady.
 
“Is that a thing?” said Osha, looking confused for a moment. “I hadn’t heard of it before now.”
 
“Of course not, I just made it up!” said Shady. Looking to Opal, she said, “You find yourself at a house party with a bunch of hot guys and gals. What do ya do to ‘em?”
 
Opal paused to consider for moment, imagining a college party with drunk, eager young men and women. She smirked. “Dial everyone’s libido up until even the prudest are tearing their clothes off, and everyone’s fuckin’ each other raw! Join in as one of them, maybe split off a few bodies to mix in with the orgy. Nobody cums the whole night, until I’m fully satisfied! At the end, I let everyone cum all at once, makin’ ‘em spray their juices all over the house!”
 
Shady tsked, “Aw, you let ‘em all cum at the end? Lame! At least send some of the boys home aching!”
 
“I think it’s nice!” said Osha. “They work hard to please you, they deserve a reward!”
 
“Well, just for a laugh, I don’t clean up the mess for them when I leave. So they wake up all drenched and sticky, and have to scrub their goop up before they go. Also, somehow, all their clothes mysteriously went missing in the night!”
 
“I guess it’s a start,” said Shady. “We’ll work on it.”
 
“So,” said Osha. “With that settled, anything in particular you want to do?”
 
Opal thought it over, casting out her cosmic senses to see if anything pinged off her awareness as particularly interesting. Across Earth and Thrae, something in the cosmic wind tickled her attention. Wild music and dancing bodies, high emotion and throbbing rhythm. “Hmmm… when’s the last time either of you went clubbing?”
 
Shady smirked. “You got our memories, what do they tell you?”
 
Opal smirked back. “Quite a while! You two cougars up for some rock and cock?”
 
“C-cougar? I’m still in my early twenties!” said Osha with a huff. Then she paused and thought. “Well… actually… man, how many years has it been since I Ascended?”
 
Shady waved her off. “Ain’t no point keepin’ track, especially once you start bending time around to do stuff.”
 
“Look, you’re officially MILFs now, so just embrace it!” said Opal.
 
“And you’re literally as old as both of us combined, you GILF!” said Shady.
 
“I’ve been alive five minutes. Both of you are now five minutes older, so combined, you’re ten minutes older than when I started, so you’re still older than me by that metric!”
 
“Whatever, nerd!” said Shady.
 
Osha laughed. “She’s got a point, though!”
 
“What she’s got is to get a dick in her mouth!” said Shady. “Can’t sass and suck at the same time!”
 
“If you can do it, I’m pretty sure I can, too!” said Opal, mirroring Shady’s trademark grin. “Now, come on, or I’ll leave ya behind!” So saying, she vanished, reappearing near a German nightclub on Earth.
 
Shady and Osha shared a bemused glance.
 
“So, are you happy with this?” said Osha. “Any second thoughts?”
 
“Little late to take it back now,” said Shady. “But she seems cool. I guess we can keep her.”
 
Osha nodded, then her expression sobered up a bit. “Hey, uh, thanks for this. I know we’re not lovers the way the other four are, so I appreciate you taking a chance with me, even if I am one of the Goody-Goods.”
 
Shady paused, and for a moment, her usual impish mirth shifted to calm sincerity. “Yeah. Same. Honestly, a Mingle between me and Megan, or especially me and Domina probably would be a walkin’ nightmare to deal with. And, hey, you may be a Good Girl, but you can tease along with the best of them!” She grinned again. “You just gotta learn to make it last.”
 
“Maybe. Or you could learn to maybe cut your Playthings a little slack.”
 
“Never!”
 
“Fair enough!” The two laughed, then vanished to follow their daughter for a long, wild night on many towns!

No comments:

Post a Comment